Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (20): Pure by Jennifer Armentrout


Teaser Tuesdays... is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"Tight coils sprung within me--another thing I'd grown accustomed to. It happened whenever I laid eyes on him. It wasn't so much the near perfect curve of his cheekbones or  the way his smile hinted at a set of dimples. Or that impossibly ripped body of his---"
Pure (Covenant #2), pg 2
Jennifer Armentrout
4/3/12


Pure (Covenant, #2)

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO TEASE ME! LEAVE LINKS TO YOUR TUESDAY MEMES IN THE COMMENTS. IF YOU'RE A NEW FOLLOWER LET ME KNOW SO I CAN FOLLOW YOU BACK :)

11 comments:

Sandy N. said...

I'm laughing at your teaser. While it wasn't his cheekbones or dimples or perfect body, I'll bet those things didn't hurt!
Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

Alice Audrey said...

But those are all very good reasons for it.

Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

Niina C said...

Ripped, a nice word. ;)

Come see my Tuesday too! Have a great week!

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Yeah that never does it for a girl lol

lsl_scrapper said...

I've been herding a lot about this book lately. What a beautiful cover! Good teaser, too.
My TT

lsl_scrapper said...

I've been hearing a lot about this one. Interesting teaser. Beautiful cover, too!
My Teaser

Manda said...

Sure does help. :) Haha awesome teaser! I can't wait to read Half-Blood. Here's my teaser:

http://girlwiththebooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-bittersweet-by-sarah.html

Christin said...

Nice teaser! I've only read Obsidian but I really want to read more of Jennifer's books!

My Teaser

Tara Turner said...

that was on page 2!!!!! OMG!!!!! its so unfair!!! i want to read this so bad!!! great tease!!

Tara and her giveaway

Book Loving Mommy said...

I just finished this book and LOVED it!! Seriously amazing!

My TT is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-january-17-2012.html

Zitmarie♥ said...

I'm dying to read Pure! So jealous you get to read :)Thanks for the teaser. Here is mine: http://wordsfeelingssilence.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-destined-by-jessie.html

PD. I'm a new follower :)